Are you looking for a donation for your organization? We may be able to help!
We love helping out non-profit organizations any way we can, particularly ones that align with our products and vision, but leave this pretty open to interpretation.
How can we help?
The best way for us to help is by donating our socks. There's technically no limit to how many we'll donate, but it is dependent on a few things:
- All donated socks are the same exact socks you see elsewhere on our website, but have minor defects that means we can't sell them. The socks are 100% wearable (no holes or tears) and the defects may include a few missing stitches or a single line of stitches of one color crossing into another.
- We're open to color requests, but can't guarantee
- We can only donate as many as we have on hand at the time of the requests or by the time we ship to achieve your package.
What do we need from you?
If you're good with the above stipulations about are socks, reach out to us with the following:
- Who you are and good contact information
- What organization you're with and if it is a registered 501(c)(3)
- If you'll be able to provide proof of 501(c)(3) status a donation receipt
- What type of donation you're looking for (please be as specific as possible)
- What type of event this will be a part of (if applicable), if it is being promoted on social media or elsewhere
- How you heard about us
- If you have any budget (ex: for shipping)
- Any other applicable details
Looking forward to hearing from you!